Thermal Power EPC Summit: India 2012
About The Conference:
In the recent five year plan, India commissioned a record breaking capacity driven primarily by thermal power capacity. As India looks to add a significant capacity this year too, thermal power will continue to remain the backbone of the new capacity addition.
Thermal power project construction has various modules and with a number of parties involved in the project construction, the process has to be managed carefully to avoid project delays and cost over-runs while meeting the objectives of shortening the construction period, ensuring safety and quality, and improving work efficiency.
With EPC being the mainstay of the thermal project construction in India, an in depth understanding of the various project modules is a must. Right from land selection, piping requirements, civil structures to project commissioning and power evacuation is looked over by the EPC firms. This brings along with it high risks in logistics, financial and construction of power projects and have to be evaluated and managed by industry professionals.
Some of the Exhibitors:
The conference will cover various topics related to
· Designing and Planning of Thermal Power Projects
· Balance of Plant Systems
· Coal Handling Facilities, Ash handling and Coal Washeries
· Civil Structures and Foundations of Thermal Power Projects
· IT Systems of Thermal Power Plants
· Project Management and Construction Management of Thermal Power Projects
· Boiler and Turbine Selections and Designing
· Thermal Power Project EPC Contract Drafting, Management and Legalities
· Grid Connection and Power Evacuation Requirements of Thermal Projects
· Piping and Cabling Requirements of Thermal Power Projects
· Commercial and Financial Planning of Thermal Power EPC Projects
And other detailed discussions on thermal power project construction and management.
Who Will Attend?
The Conference will see a gathering of world’s finest thermal project experts, sharing their views and experiences with a 100+ audience consisting of
· Project Promoters and Developers
· Thermal Power EPC Firms
· Captive Power Project Promoters, Equipment Manufacturers
· Bankers, Investors and Funds
· Industrial Consumers, State Utility Representatives
· Regulatory Commission, SLDC and RLDC Experts
And many others
To establish your brand in the industry and get associated as sponsors, exhibitors, industry partners or branding partners contact
Mr. Vipul Kumar
Customized Branding options also available (Limited)
Due to limited number of available seats, we request you to kindly confirm your seats at the conference at the earliest.
Please do contact us in case of any queries.
Mr. Kawaldeep Marwah
Power Markets India
T: +91 22 2771 7143 / 50